RAHU KETU IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER PLANETS
RAHU KETU IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER PLANETS
We provide some important combinations of Rahu and Ketu with other planets. There can be many such combination but it is difficult to provide all of them
1. If the Sun along with Rahu be in 7th house, the woman will have many husbands.
2. If Sun is associated with Rahu or Venus is posited in 2nd house, the native will be harsh in speech, and his wealth will be insignificant.
3. Rahu posited in the lst house along with Sun, Saturn and Moon having 9th aspect of Jupiter is the best position.
4. Rahu with 7th lord in Sagittarius or Pisces makes one adulterous and if Sun joins with them, one will have sexual relations with women of high born families.
5. Conjunction of Rahu and Sun in 4th house indicates financial troubles, fear of enemies, and failure of plans. There may be problems of children also. Finally the native will leave for another town or country.
6,’ Conjunction of Rahu and Sun in 10th house brings elevation in one’s life, but political career will be a failure. Many ups and downs in life. this conjunction in 9th will give higher learning and foreign travels.
7. Conjunction of Rahu and Sun is unfavorable in Aries, Gemini, Libra, Scorpio and Aquarius. Sun conjunct Ketu destroys the house where they are placed.
8. Conjunction of Rahu and Sun in 1st. 3rd, 5th and 12th, also in Leo are favorable resulting fame, dignity, finances and social elevation. But relations with father will not be cordial.
9. lf Rahu or Ketu conjuncts Sun and is afflicted, placed in malefic houses or aspected by malefic planets, causes loss of profession and prestige. Diseases of venereal nature and of hand, feet and mouth are indicated. Comforts of children are denied and one will face frustration .
10. Rahu in square aspect to Saturn, Sun, Moon and Jupiter, a politician is born; Jupiter in trine aspect to Rahu causes one to be administrator.
11. Rahu in 2nd, 6th, 8th or 12th from Saturn, Sun, Moon and Jupiter makes the native politician and administrator.
1. The lord of lagna or the waning Moon occupying 8th house and being aspected by or conjoined with Rahu will cause native’s death in 7th year.
2. When Rahu associated with malefic aspects the weak Moon or when the lord of sign occupied by the Moon is eclipsed (or occupies 7th house), the native will die in 6th or 8th year.
3. The lagna lord occupying in conjunction with Rahu in 7th house causes certain death in 21 days, months or years.
4. If Rahu conjoins Moon in 3rd house, one will have no brother or sister and will not have much wealth.
5. If Moon, Saturn and Rahu occupy 5th house, one will suffer from wind disease, a severe spleen pain, worm disease respectively.
6. The best position of Rahu is to be posited in the 1st house along with Saturn, Sun and Moon having 9th aspect of Jupiter.
7. Rahu with Moon and Saturn in 6th, 8th or 12th house and aspected by the lord of ascendant causes death in bad and mysterious circumstances.
8. Rahu and Moon in 9th house and Jupiter in 10th indicates lucky and beautiful children.
9. Jupiter and Moon in 12th house are unfortunate, but if Rahu or Ketu joins, then one is fortunate.
10. Moon, Mars and Rahu or Moon, Saturn, Rahu or Mercury, Mars, Rahu or Mercury, Saturn, Rahu conjoins and specially in Aries. Sagittarius and Scorpio or in the constellations ruled by Mars or Saturn is not auspicious unless there are beneficial aspects. During the dasa periods of these planets, one will meet with frustration, disappointments, will be head strong, restless, have ill controlled tempers and inclines the person to go to extremes.
11. Rahu and Moon in 3rd house indicates death of mother in early age.
1. If Rahu occupies his own sign Virgo and if Mars, Venus and Mercury be together in 10th house, fortune and ill luck are only momentary and not of long standing. If malefics occupy 2nd, 3rd and 7th houses, and Jupiter be in the 5th, the person will be of bad behavior.
2. If Mars occupies 6th house, Rahu 7th and Saturn the 8th, the native will have misfortune of losing his partner and becomes dependent on another.
3. If Sun occupies the 7th, Mars in 10th and Rahu in 12th, the yoga causes destruction of parents; if Rahu and Jupiter should occupy, the 6th, 1st or the 4th (with the Sun in 7th and Mars in 10th). the demise of the parents will have to be declared to happen within 24 years.
4. Mars in 4th house aspected by Saturn and Rahu, and if the aspect of Moon should also fall on the bhave, the mother of the child will be unchaste
5. When 7th or 8tb house is occupied or aspccted by Mars, Saturn and Rahu, tbe person concerned will be bitten by dogs, serpent and the like. Or one will surely suffer from a very bad poisonous disease.
6. Mars and Saturn combined with Rahu in 8th house, the native meets with premature death through weapons ets. Even a benefic in the 8th house if aspected by inimical and malefic planets will cause death in battle.
7. Mars in. 11th with Rahu and Sun in 5th makes the native chief of the town.
8. Rahu conjunction Mars and Saturn in Ascendant causes diseases of the generative system.
9. Rahu, Mars and Saturn conjunction makes one accident prone. The position of the house will indicate the part of the body to be afflicted or shatters the prosperity of that house.
10. Rahu, Saturn and Mars in 8th house makes the person cruel perverse and immoral There will be sudden rise and fall.
11. Rahu, Mars and Jupiter in 6th, 8th or 12th house indicate displeasure of the ruler.
1. Rahu conjuncting Jupiter in 7th house and Mercury in 9th house, one will leave his country and may reside in foreign lands.
2 Rahu aspected by Saturn, Venus and Mercury becomes very powerful to do good. Although Rahu is stated to be friend of Mercury,Venus and Saturn, but the conjunction with these planets causes more affliction than otherwise. In fact, Rahu is no one’s friend.
3. Rahu and Mercury in 12th house, J upiter an~ Saturn in 5th house is bad for longevity of the native.
4. Rahu 8th from Mercury, the parents will be sickly and unfortunate.
5. Rahu Mercury in 4th house gives gain of money, high position and good socia1 status. But in Pisces sign indicates sorrows due to relations, friends and children.
6. Rahu and Venus in 4th will give comforts and pleasures, but, if Mercury joins them, one will indulge in sexual excesses damaging his health and wealth.
7. Rahu conjunctingJupiter in 7th house and Mercury in 9th house, the persons will leave his place of birth and lives in the foreign lands.
8. Rahu in an angle (1-4-7-10) with Saturn, Jupiter, Venus and Mercury,the native will be healthy with good children, honor etc. And long lived.
9. Mercury with Ketu or Rahu in 6th or 12th house and heavily afflicted gives rise to a disease which cannot be diagnosed and cured. Even nervous breakdown or insanity is caused.
10. Combination of Rahu, Mercury. Saturn in the 10th house may sometimes causes amputation of legs.
11. Rahu combined with Ascendant lord and Mercury causes white leprosy.
1. Jupiter, Sun, Rahu and Saturn occupy the 1st, 6th or 5th house,the yoga will only prove adverse to the parents. If all the malefics occupy 10th, 3rd, 7th and 12th houses, the native will always be suffering
through some troubles or others in the body.
2. Rahu and Jupiter in Leo blesses the native with long age. Same results are indicated if Rahu alone is posited in Aries or Virgo.
3. Saturn conjuncting Rahu or Ketu, but under benefic fays of Jupiter, produces a great yogi.
4. Rahu in square or trine to Jupiter or in trine to Sun creates writers.
5. Rahu and Jupiter in 8th house indicates stomach ailments and also a birth mark near the naval.
6. Rahu and Venus in 10th bouse and Jupiter in Aries indicate prosperous and fortunate person. He will enjoy some sort of authority also.
7. Rahu Jupiter in 4th house with benefic aspects makes one God fearing and religious, one will he blessed with power, authority, wealth and prosperity. One may be a distinguished lawyer.
8. Jupiter Rahu posited in any house destroys the fruits of that house.
9. Jupiter Ketu posited in 1st. 5th, 9th or Jupiter aspeeting Rahu when placed in 1st, 9th or 10th house blesses the native with very high position, finances and respect.
10. Rahu Jupitcr in 5th house indicates loss of issues or abortions.
11. Rahu 4th to Jupiter and Venus 4th to Rahu for a Capricorn ascendant makes the native rich, lucky, prosperous, name and fame. There will be fluctuations in life also.
1. If at birth of a child, Rahu Venus, Sun, Saturn and Mercury occupy the 2nd house, the father will have died before the birth of child, and this yoga will prove good to the mother.
2. Venus conjuncling Ketu gives perverse sex outlook.
3. Venus conjuncting Rahu in 3rd, 6th, 7th, 8th and 12th house is bad, but good in other houses, Venus trines Rahu gives the native excellent moral character.
4. Rahu Venus In 4th house confers the nat ive with money and lands. Domestic peace, hormony and comforts. Relations and fri ends will be of great help.
S. Saturn Ketu in 3rd house, Rahu if aspects Venus in 51h house, causes fascination for the opposite sex.
6. Venus in 7th house aspcclcd by Rahu, the nalive may suffer from cholera and diarrhoea.
7. Venus in Ascendant and Rahu in 8th causes a mark on head or left car.
8. Rahu in 12th house, Saturn in 3rd and Venus in 5th indicate defective right eye.
9. Venus in good aspect 10 Rahu makes the native very susceptible to the admiration of the opposite sex.
10. Venus in conjunction to Rahu or parallel indicated that t one will be fond of opposite sex and pleasure particularly to young females and oft en forms illicit connections with them even after the marriage. This also happens when Rahu is posited in the sign of Venus.
11 . Venus when strong and in good aspect to Rahu, the native falls an easy prey to the beauty of the female sex and there may be several love affairs even after marriage.
I. Should all the planets be posited in kendra house. .. , or if only the malefics the Sun. Sat urn, Mars. Rahu, Ketu, Waning Moon and Mercury when combined with these i.e. all except Jupiter and Venus occupy the 2nd, 51h and 91h houses, (here will be destruction of entire family and make the native indigent
2 . Saturn and Rahu posited in 5th house and arc supplemented by bad aspects indicate loss of children.
3. If Rahu along with Saturn, Venus and Mars is posited in Virgo. the native will be wealthy.
4. If Saturn or Rahu along with a female planet occupy the 2nd. The person will lose his wealth through his association with wicked peoples,courtezans, singers, actors and the like.
5. Salurn conjoined with Rahu in the 3rd house will destroy both the elder and the younger brothers.
6. Rahu or Ketu and Saturn in 6th house bless the native with wealth.
7. If Saturn and Rahu are posited in 7th bouse, wife of native will die of diseases caused by water or worms, through quadruped or through female imps and goblins.
8. Rahu 2nd from Sun and 9th from Saturn confers spirituality and turns the native into a religious leader.
9. Saturn in the constellation ofRahu and Ketu i,or the constellation of Saturn, involving in 8th house indicates paralysis afflicting the native.
10. Rahu or Ketu witb Saturn and 4tb house ruler posited in 8th house indicates stomach and digestion troubles.
11. Rabu in 10th house and 10th lord with Saturn in 3 rd house indicates that one will be wealthy, religious and learned.