Astrology on Aids
Aids and astrology.
As per Medical news today Aids is— AIDS (Acquired immune deficiency syndrome or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) is a syndrome caused by a virus called HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). The illness alters the immune system, making people much more vulnerable to infections and diseases. This susceptibility worsens as the syndrome progresses.
HIV is found in the body fluids of an infected person (semen and vaginal fluids, blood and breast milk). The virus is passed from one person to another through blood-to-blood and sexual contact. In addition, infected pregnant women can pass HIV to their babies during pregnancy, delivering the baby during childbirth, and through breast feeding.
HIV can be transmitted in many ways, such as vaginal, oral sex, anal sex, blood transfusion, and contaminated hypodermic needles.
Both the virus and the syndrome are often referred to together as HIV/AIDS. People with HIV have what is called HIV infection. As a result, some will then develop AIDS. The development of numerous opportunistic infections in an AIDS patient can ultimately lead to death.
According to research, the origins of HIV date back to the late nineteenth or early twentieth century in west-central Africa. AIDS and its cause, HIV, were first identified and recognized in the early 1980s.
There is currently no cure for HIV/AIDS. Treatments can slow the course of the condition – some infected people can live a long and relatively healthy life.
Some astrological pointers as per classics like Sarvarth chintamani.
Male Sexual diseases and type of Cohabitation.
- If the sixth and the eighth lord is conjoined with Mercury in the ascendant disease in
the penis is proclaimed.
- If the above sixth and the eighth lord is conjoined with Saturn in the ascendant without the aspect of benefic then the penis will be affected with the disease and will be cut off by operation.
- If the lord of the6th house is located in the Ascendant with Mercury andRahu and these planets are without any benefic aspect. The native himselflakes measures for the removal of his private organ. If Mars also joins the removal is due to diseases in the organ. (I I)
- The lord of the 6th denotes trouble. Rahu is a planet of separation orremoval and Mercury with Rahu makes Rahu all the more effectiveinstrument of removal. The role of lagna is that of deliberate self. The -Removal” influence falls on the 7th-the private organ.
- If Venus is locatedin 7th one is overridden with sex, if mercury he has sex with other women, if Jupiter he has sex with his wife, if Saturn with bad woman.
- If lord of 1st ,sixth and 2nd are with malefic or if Saturn is in 7th with lord of 7th and with other malefic one is attached to other women from his own family.
- If Sun occupies the 7th house. the man cohabits with a sterile woman. if Moon is there he co habits with a maid servant. If it is Mars cohabitation iswith a woman in monthly course or a sterile woman. (80)
- If the 7th is occupied by Mercury the cohabitation is with a prostitute, a low woman or one belonging to the trader community, If its Jupiter it is with aBrahmin woman. if it is Venus the cohabitation is with a pregnant woman.(81)
- If the 7th house is occupied by Saturn, Rahu or Ketu the cohabitation is witha low caste woman or one in monthly course. In the case of occupation byRahu it is with a pregnant woman &in the case of Saturn it is with a black woman with hunch back. (82)
- If all the four kendras (i.e. the 1sl 4t h. 7th and the 10th houses) And theirlords arc afflicted by male planet the native has sexual contact with quadrupeds. (8 5)
- A malefic in 8th house can produce sexual disease.
- 6th lord mercury and mars can produce STD even if associated by aspect or opposition.
- Mars,mercury and lagna lord in leo or coinciding with 4th or 12th house produce disease in the anal and perennial region.
- Malefic association of moon in cancer or Scorpio navamsa also leads to sexual disease.
Diseases of Sex
The ancient texts do not contain many combinations for sex diseases. This was perhaps due to the fact that people in ancient India led a healthy sexual life. With the increase in influence of Western-culture, the nation became condemned to many a disease pertaining to sexual organs. Even though in Medical History the disease Gonorrhea is said to have existed from the time of Hippocratus, there is no mention that is was found in India too. With the influx of foreign troops in India, diseases like gonorrhea and syphilis became common. They are dreadful diseases and have far-reaching effect on health. The children of a person suffering from syphilis became condemned for whole life due to the bad effects on health, which of course is not their fault.
I will mention herein a few important combinations found in some of our ancient books on astrology for the convenience of readers,
|1.||If Venus and Mars occupy the 8th, the person will have disease of testicles.|
|2.||If Venus and Mars occupy a sign of Mars, then also the person concerned will suffer from disease of testicles.|
|3.||If Venus and Mars occupy 7th house the native will contract sex disease by going to a professional woman.|
|4.||If Mars, Saturn. Sun and Moon posited in 8, 6, 2 and 12 the native will be a nymphomaniac.|
|5.||Malefics in the 8th cause weakness of sexual organs.|
|6.||If Jupiter be posited in 12th, then also weakness of sex organs occurs.|
- Venus for sexual organs,house number 7 and its lord.
- Mars- Scorpio sign and eighth house and lord.
- Mercury– Sign virgo and 6th lord.
- 4th house and moon.
- 2nd lord and sign taurus.
- Taurus/scorpio axis— Possible pathologies are thyroid problems and various growth and developmental disorders, often involving defects in the Radical Moisture; and various reproductive issues: sexually transmitted diseases, reproductive infections and putrefactions, sexual dysfunction, reproductive “accidents” and unwanted pregnancies, abortions and sexual power and control issues.
Mars – For blood, wounds ,it also governs sexual activity ,cuts abrasions etc,
Moon and Venus – Moon For circulation and both Moon and Venus for body fluids.
Rahu – for poisons ,virus and expansion of the same.
Saturn for chronic and wasting diseases.
Mercury – For immunity .
Sign- Scorpio,cancer ,Leo,Libra and Aquarius
|7 dhatus(tissues)||Karakas, comments|
|PLASMA,Rasa||Strong Moon provides good hydration to the body, afflicted Mercury. Can cause skin diseases, which often arise from a sensitive mind and nerves.|
|BLOOD,Rakta||Sun that governs the heart which drives the blood, Moon as governing bodily fluids, of which the blood is
the most important, & Mars as the planet causing most Pitta and blood disorders
|Mars is a planet of work and action, & Saturn, which is responsible for the structure of the body.|
|FAT, Meda||Jupiter is the main planet responsible for bulk, Moon’s role to allow us to hold water and weight|
|BONE, Asthi||The bone is the main Vata tissue in the body and is connected to the absorption of Prana in the large
intestine, both of which relate to Saturn. + Sun because only if the Sun is strong and digestion good can
the bones be properly built up.
|NERVE MARROW(Majja)||Mercury = nerves (gray marrow) + Mars related to the red marrow. Saturn and Rahu as causing nervous
system disorders, largely by depleting the nerve tissue, should not be overlooked.
|Shukra = reproductive fluid. The strength or weakness of the reproductive system connected to the
placement of Venus in the chart. + the Moon’s general role in fertility
Aids case female ,infected through philandering husband.
Mars the karka of husband is also lord of ascendent and 6th house in RKA ( rahu ,ketu axis) under aspect from Jupiter+ Venus conjunction . Moon is debilitated in sign of mars Scorpio under aspect from virus creator and polluting Rahu. 6th lord Mars aspects lord of 8th and 11th ,incidentally mars is depositor of mercury.Neptune is in virgo.( western astrology relates it to Aids spread )
64th navamsa lords are saturn and rahu ,22nd drekana lord is venus .
Health : Medical diagnosis 1996 (HIV+ and diabetes) Dasha of Mars- Bhukti of saturn lord 3rd and 4th ( 4th lord signifies circulation and sign Aquarius is very vital as related to blood supply and circulation) we have venus and jupiter combination in Capricorn here ,venus signifies body fluids like semen .Jupiter played a role in diabetes as significator of Pancreas.
Transits-Saturn and rahu in pisces over natal rahu .
Jupiter in Sagittarius over natal mercury and sun.